Fusidic Acid Manufacturer and Supplier
A top leading manufacturer of Fusidic acid Cream is A.S. lifesciences.
Fusidic acid is an antibiotic that can be used to treat skin and hair follicle bacterial infections. We are a private label Skin Care & Cosmetics manufacturer located in Haryana. We provide beauty brands contract manufacturing services.
- Packaging Size: 10 gm
Composition: Fusidic Acid Cream 2%
- Treatment: Treat Bacterial Skin Infections
- Form Type: Cream
- Manufacturer : A.S. Lifesciences is one of the top leading manufacturer.
Fusidic acid is a kind of antibiotic that is used to treat bacterial infections of the skin and hair follicles. It’s also used to treat symptoms of bacterial infections including impetigo and folliculitis, such as swelling, redness, discomfort, itching, rashes, and discharge from the affected region. This medication kills germs by preventing them from synthesising proteins. Dry skin, rashes, blistering of the skin, irritation, or burning feeling at the application site is all possible adverse effects of Fusidic acid. If these side effects don’t go away or get worse, talk to your doctor. Before commencing treatment with Fusidic acid, your doctor may advise you to undergo a patch test to see if this medicine is safe and non-allergenic for you. Fusidic acid should only be used externally. Creams, ointment, dusting powder, and lotion dose formulations are available. Based on your situation, your doctor will choose the dosing form, dose, and length of usage. Clean and dry the afflicted area before applying. Apply a small coating to the skin’s afflicted areas. Keep your eyes, nose, and mouth away from direct contact. If the medication comes into touch with these locations, immediately rinse with water. It may take a few days for Fusidic acid to improve your condition. As a result, finish the treatment in its entirety for the best results. Only take this medicine as directed by your doctor for the specified amount of time. If you are pregnant or nursing, talk to your doctor before using this medication. If your symptoms do not improve or disappear after two weeks of usage, see your doctor.
Uses of Fusidic acid
1. Skin Infections
Fusidic acid is used to treat bacterial skin infections, infected wounds, and abrasions, particularly in children. The medication aids in the treatment of non-severe, superficial (just on the surface of the skin), non-extensive, and primary skin infections (a skin infection that you are experiencing for the first time).
Fusidic acid is used to treat impetigo, a bacterial skin infection, as well as wounds and abrasions in children. This infection creates blisters or red, itchy sores that might rupture and ooze.
Fusidic acid is used to treat folliculitis, a bacterial infection that causes the hair follicles to become inflamed (irritated and swollen). Around the base of the hair follicle, this infection causes itchy or painful red bumps or white pimples.
Follow your doctor’s instructions for using the medication. Apply a small coating of cream to the affected region and gently massage it in. Unless otherwise instructed, use it 3-4 times each day. After you’ve finished using it, wash your hands thoroughly (unless you are using it to treat your hands).
Only take it for as long as your doctor says you should. A normal course of therapy lasts around seven days.
The following are some of the most frequent and serious side effects of Fusidic cream: Fusidic acid has both major and mild negative effects
- Blisters on the skin
- Wheezing and hives
- Itching and rash on the skin
- Skin redness
- Before taking Fusidic acid cream, consult your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse.
- If you use Fusidic acid cream on your face, be careful. The cream should not be used in or near the eyes since it might cause a prickling feeling in the eyes if used for a long time or in large amounts, and it can also raise the risk of side effects. Your skin may also become more sensitive as a result of the cream.
- If any of the following cautions apply to you or have applied to you in the past, please inform your doctor.
Storage & Disposal
- The cream must be stored out of reach of children in a secure area.
- Keep away from direct heat and light in a cool, dry area
Fusidic acid Manufacturing and Supply Contact
- A.S Lifesciences is a full-service pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetics firm based in India. In addition, it is one of India’s leading dermatology firms. As part of its major focus on providing outstanding outcomes and guaranteeing customer happiness, we give to third-party Pharma businesses, sales firms, and Pharma specialists, among other things. Tablets, capsules, and topical treatments including creams, lotions, gels, moisturisers, serums, and oils are all examples.
- Our company provides the best logistics services, guaranteeing that items arrive securely and on time.
- The research team works on creating novel formulations based on market demands to stay current in the industry.
Fusidic Acid Cream manufacturer in India- who GMP verified third party manufacturing
A.S Lifesciences is a full-service pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetics firm based in India. In addition, it is one of India’s leading dermatology firms. Fusidic acid is used to treat bacterial skin infections, infected wounds, etc. It is a normal course of therapy around seven days.
A.S. Lifesciences is a company located in Haryana. It is based on pharmaceutical firm with ISO 9001:2015, WHO:GMP, and GLP certifications. It offers over 2000 high-quality medical products.
Fusidic acid is the active component in Fusidic acid cream. This is a kind of antibiotic (this means that it kills bacteria that cause infections). It is used to treat symptoms of bacterial infections including impetigo and folliculitis, such as swelling, redness, discomfort, itching, rashes, and discharge from the affected region.
- Irritation with Fusidic acid skin preparations is uncommon, although it is generally minor and not bothersome.
- Allergic responses are uncommon. If you get a severe rash, see your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible for guidance.
- Speak with your doctor or pharmacist if you have any other symptoms that you believe are related to the medication.
- The skin should be treated with Fusidic acid lotion. It should not be swallowed.
- Before applying the cream, always cleanse your hands.
- Take the cap off.
- Before using the cream for the first time, make sure the seal is good. Insert the spike in the cap into the tube’s seal.
- Gently massage the cream into the skin.
- Be cautious not to get the cream in your eyes if you’re using it on your face.
- Unless you’re using the cream to cure your hands, always wash your hands after applying it.
If you get any cream in your eye by mistake, flush it out with cold water right soon. If possible, cleanse your eye with eyewash. It’s possible that your eye will sting. If you notice any changes in your vision or if your eye hurts, see your doctor right away.